We are proud to present our growing list of 10,000 handy uses for Water Blades. Updated weekly until the year 2209! Submit your unique use and you may win our monthly bribe… *ahem* Prize!
- One of my all time favorite submissions came in a couple years back from surf photographer Matt Catalano who uses a One Pass water blade to clear his lens of droplets as he comes up from ducking those monster Hawaiian swells. We’re happy to help him capture the action. View Matt’s image HERE or follow him on Instagram for his latest!
- Matt from the Land-o-Cheese writes, “I live in Wisconsin and have been using my Waterblade for years to remove snow from my vehicle. It is way easier than a brush and I don’t worry about it scratching the paint. It cuts the time it takes to clean off the car in half & it gets almost all of it in a single pass unlike brushes. Thanks for making winter a little more bearable!
- Our boy Food Fight opines the Waterblade is excellent for sanitizing desks in the classroom. A little anti-bacterial spray and a quick ‘blading helps to keep things clean and leaves one less way for kids (and young adults) to spread germs. With Flu season coming, this just may save your bacon. Read the deets HERE.
- Captain Obvious recommends using a One Pass Waterblade on your car after you give it a nice bath. Safe for all paints and clearcoat with 15 times less friction that a terrycloth towel. To make up for this less-than-creative suggestion, we included a really cute video from DriveTribe. Check it out HERE.
- This week we did a little thinking outside the (litter) box.. Use the silicone waterblade to grab up shed pet hair on your carpet and upholstery. Pulls it together into a nice easy to pick up clump. Fast and painless. Give it a try!
- TSOP-CUT suggests the Horse & Livestock Body Blade is perfect for getting water, sweat and debris quickly off your horse. Guess we’re going back to picking up the obvious ones this week. Got a better idea? Submit yours below and you may even win some free stuff! At the very least, you will be carving your initials in the history books if your suggestion makes our 192 year list of Waterblade uses. Epic.
- Our intrepid hero Food Fight discovers the One Pass Shop Blade is great for A Salsa Situation on Taco Tuesday. Glass and salsa on the tile was no match for the clean up power of the Shop Blade. Fiesta condiments were lost, but Taco Tuesday carried on in short order.
- This week comes directly from the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. There’s no better way to take care of Really Big Toys than the Extra Large 18″ Waterblades, extension adapters and poles from One Pass. We’re the only ones that have you covered if you drive a behemoth like this!
- A Work Bench Hero! The One Pass Handi-Blade can handle all the things your shop towels and whisk broom can’t. Works great on those rough wooden work benches where your Mustang parts are all spread out. Save a little time and make clean up a breeze.